Sunday, October 11, 2009

Today's Steamtown Marathon


Hi Team,

I finished my Steamtown marathon. It was dark and cold when we started the race very early this morning 26.2 miles north of Scranton, Pennsylvania. I ran 3:07:52 and finished 112th out of 1886 runners overall and 4th in my age category.Here are the results: http://runhigh.com/2009%20WEB%20RESULTS/R101109AB.HTML

On Saturday I asked the Steamtown race organizers to donate cool green marathon racing glasses (which I'm wearing above) to every runner on our Ledge Street team...and they said yes! I will give them out this week. Below is a picture taken by my wife after the race with me holding your awesome card...it brought me lots of good luck.

Please be sure to run this weekend!! I'll be sending out details re: this Saturday's meet early this week. We may need some parents to drive other runners who don't have rides. Once I speak to Mrs. Duda re: the logistics of carpooling we will let you know the details. See you Tuesday! Coach Mike